1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
i really cant take the second one
i dont know what i would do or how i would react if one of my brothers died
the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 6th really get to me
Love this photo project.
Irina Werning, Back to the future
Coolest photography project ever.
The last one’s very powerful actually.
After seeing the last one, I couldn’t resist and had to reblog.
I will reblog this every. Single. Fucking. Time. EVERYSINGLETIME.
Every time I see this on my dash I challenge myself to look at it without tearing up.
I have not succeeded once.
I cry every time I watch this
The second one in particular gets me. Fuck. I didn’t prepare for tears today.
I need this in my life.
Who ever put this on tumblr I hate you! I have been watching this for 2 hours on youtube and I can’t stop crying
i follow back(: